We are delighted to have Dr. Habib as our clinic director, a vascular medicine specialist and vein doctor. Dr. Habib’s credential include
- Diplomate American Board for Vascular Medicine
- Diplomate American Board for Internal Medicine
- RVT (Registered in Vascular Technology)
- RPVI (Registered Physician in Vascular Interpretation)
- FSVM (Fellow Society for Vascular Medicine)
If you are looking for a physician who is the best of the best and loves to practice vein and vascular medicine, you will find no one better on your journey to feel good and look you’re very best.
Dr. Habib is board certified in vascular medicine and internal medicine with real passion for vascular medicine and cardiology. He is highly accomplished and considered a leader in his field. He was trained in interventional cardiac procedures and general cardiology. Basic principles for interventional vascular and cardiology treatments are very similar. His experience also included performing echocardiograms and vascular ultrasounds. He took his ultrasound skills a step further by going through advanced certification and becoming RPVI & RVT. These certifications enables him to read & perform our ultrasounds in-house.
His professional affiliations include
- A fellow with Society for Vascular Medicine,
- Member Society for Vascular Ultrasound,
- American Heart Association,
- Member Massachusetts Medical Society.
- Previously European Society for cardiology