Laser spider vein treatment is performed in our safe and convenient medical office environment. At Boston Vein Care we pay utmost importance to laser safety standards to avoid any complications like skin burn, fire and vision loss. Because we can provide either sclerotherapy or laser spider vein removal, we are regarded as the spider vein removal place in Boston MA
WHAT IS INVOLVED IN LASER VEIN REMOVAL
- Area of treatment is marked
- Cooling gel or topical anesthetic cream is applied
- Treatment can still result in a slight snapping feeling.
- After treatment sunblock & moisturizer is applied to the treated area.
- Three to six treatments are generally required for optimal results.
RESULTS AFTER SPIDER VEIN REMOVAL TREATMENTS
The results depend partly on a few patient factors. Generally, results for spider vein removal are very satisfactory and immediate.
- Gen anesthesia, not neededLaser skin treatments are relatively more safe in white/Caucasian skin than other skin types.
- Laser/IPL spider vein removal gets better results if veins are on the face.
- Spider laser vein removal on leg needs to performed more carefully & might need more treatments.
- Before and after treatment instructions needs to be followed strictly for best cosmetic results.
PRE & POST LASER SPIDER VEIN REMOVAL INSTRUCTIONS
It is very important to follow pre and post laser spider vein removal treatment instructions for good aesthetic results and avoid ultraviolet light-induced skin burns and other complications.
- Avoid sun exposure for a couple of weeks before treatment.
- Do not apply any cream or lotion on the day of treatment.
- Isotretinoin (Accutane) should be stopped 6 months before treatment
- Critically important to avoid sun exposure after laser treatment