BOSTON VEIN CARE SCLEROTHERAPY TREATMENTS DIFFERENCE?
Being a physician-led procedure in our vein center with offices in Boston, Wellesley MA and Chelmsford MA, we can use doctor only sclerosing agents like Sodium Tetradecyl (STD), Polidocanol, Glycerin and much more.
- Physician performed treatments
- Vast experience
- With a choice of physician-only sclerosants
- Readiness to handle for any allergic reactions
- Track record of best possible results
- Treatments start from root causes or big veins.
ULTRASOUND GUIDED VS VISUAL SCLEROTHERAPY
At Boston Vein Care we perform both visual sclerotherapy and ultrasound guided sclerotherapy.
ULTRASOUND GUIDED SCLEROTHERAPY
- Ultrasound add safety of treatment
- Mostly used for bigger veins
- Vein not visible to naked eyes
- Helps stay away from deep veins & arteries
- Mostly used for medical venous disease patients
- Generally very safe in experienced hands
- Visual sclerotherapy is mostly used for small veins
- Veins are superficial & easily visible
- Commonly used for cosmetic treatments
- Requires two to three treatments for decent results
FOAM SCLEROTHERAPY, IS IT BETTER?
Foam sclerotherapy is a relatively new sclerotherapy technique and when used in combination with other treatments it can get excellent cosmetic results and best symptoms relief in vein patients.
- Foam makes sclerosant stronger
- Mostly used to treat 2-4 mm reticular veins
- Gets best results for somewhat deep veins
- Required deep knowledge of venous anatomy
Boston Vein Care is a comprehensive vein center, wound carer & vascular medicine practice offering the full spectrum of the vein, wound & vascular diagnostic & treatments. We also provide health screening from offices in Wellesley, MA & Chelmsford, MA.