Who We Are!
We are a team of skilled certified professionals with passion for wound healing and vein care. Dr. Muzzamal Habib serves as our medical director and he has been practicing wound care & supervising Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment in an area hospital wound center from 2011. He learned wound working in a team comprising of vascular physician, vascular surgeons, plastic surgeon, podiatrists, rheumatologist & dermatalogist with special interest in chronic wounds. He brings that experience and passion to Boston Vein Care to help our chronic or acute wound patients.
Wounds We Treat
At Boston Vein Care our special interest is venous/vascular wounds, wounds due to auto-immune conditions like vasculitis or dermatitis. Patients undergoing wound treatments like debridements or biopsies can avoid "surgicenter co-pays or facility fees".
- Venous Stasis Ulcers/venous wounds
- Diabetic Wounds
- Bed Sores/ pressure ulcers
- Arterial Wounds
- Wounds due to vasculitis
- Wounds due to dermatitis
- Wound due to history of radiations
- Inflammatory or auto-immune wounds
- Traumatic wounds
- Wounds due to skin cancer or left after skin cancer surgery
- Non healing surgical wounds
- Skin tears/ lacerations
- Atypical wounds
- Pyoderma Gangrenosum wounds
- Calciphylaxis wounds
What is different in wound care at Boston Vein Care
We strive to provide evidence based, best possible care to our chronic wound care patients. Since we perform wound care and related treatments out of our medical office, it saves patients surgical center co-pays or facility charges after treatments like debridements and biopsies.
- Venous Ulcers or Venous Wounds: We see patients, do vascular testing like ultrasound, perform vein treatments like endovenous ablation, look after and help wounds heal, all under one roof avoiding trips to multiple offices.
- Vasculitis or Dermatitic Wounds: We coordinate care of these patients with specialists like pathologists, rheumatologist and dermatologist with special interest in these wounds. Due to this team approach we have been to heal wounds, not healed for years otherwise.
- Patient with High Co-Pays: We have been helping patients who have simply stopped using health services due to high surgi-center co-pays or facility fees. We charge neither (normal specialist visit co-pays still apply).
Wound Treatments at Boston Vein Care
We are specialized wound care and provide almost all modern treatments to help your wounds heal. Please see list of few of our treatments
- Wound Debridements
- Wound biopsy
- Chemical cauterization
- Skin substitute graft applications
- Vascular testing in same office
- Team approach between various specialists
- Coordinating your care with primary care provider, specialists and visiting nurses.