WHAT ARE SPIDER VEINS?
Spider vein removal treatments in Boston MA
Spider vein removal is part training, part experience and part art. Spider vein removal is quite a tedious treatment and requires patience and can result in pigmentation, venous matting, even wounds in inexperienced hands. We do not guarantee results but assure our patients our best efforts and it shows in our patient satisfaction.
Cosmetic Spider Veins
- Generally no associated symptoms.
- Patients simply don’t like them.
- Can be successfully treated for most of the patients.
- Most commonly treated with sclerotherapy or laser treatments.
Medical Venous Disease
- Generally associated with symptoms.
- Affecting patients quality of life.
- Usually, require more than one treatments.
- Need to be investigated for underlying venous insufficiency or leaky veins.
At Boston Vein Care we treat spider veins either with sclerotherapy or laser spider vein removal treatments. Both are successful and bring good cosmetic results if used appropriately after good consideration to patients skin and vein size.
- Laser Spider Vein Removal Procedure
Boston Vein Care is a comprehensive vein center, wound carer & vascular medicine practice offering the full spectrum of the vein, wound & vascular diagnostic & treatments. We also provide health screening from offices in Wellesley, MA & Chelmsford, MA.